Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yahweh Chelqi

The Lord is my Portion. Yahweh Chelqi. God is all that I need and all that I need is met in Him.

"O my strength; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God." Psalm 59:17 God is secure and safe. He is our Steadfast Love

"You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light." Psalm 18:28 We are not meant to walk in darkness. He is our Light.

"For you have been my hope, O Sovereign Lord, my confidence since my youth." Psalm 71:5 The hope we have in Christ will NEVER fail. He is our Hope.

"I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings." Psalm 61:4 We are hidden in Christ. Though storms rage, they can not destroy us. He is our Refuge.

"Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one that I praise." Jeremiah 17:14 He heals even the deepest wounds. He is our Healer.

"You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance." Psalm 32:7 We have been protected and rescued. He is our Deliverer.

"By day the Lord directs his love, at night his song is with me - a prayer to the God of my life." Psalm 42:8 We are nothing without Him. He is our Life.

The Lord is my Portion. Yahweh Chelqi. Simply put, His hand is on us all the time. Whether we believe it or not. All that we need is ours in Him.

The question is: Do you know what you need?

1 comment:

  1. I love the comfort of these verses! We only need Him.

    ReplyDelete